Welcome to my seventh blog!!!🙂
Love is in the air. Valentine’s day is a few days away. A day we all want to show our loved ones that we do appreciate them for all that they do for us. And for being in our lives. For being caring and being concerned about us.
God is also our loved one. He also loves and cares about us. He showed His love to us by sending His only Son to die for our sins. Jesus, His only Son, was crucified. So that God could save us from our sins. How much more love can God show us more than this?
1 John 4:8 says, whoever doesn’t know love doesn’t know God, because God is Love.
God is concerned about our lives. What we do daily. Where our lives are headed. What our lives will be both now and in the future.
I love Psalms 136. It reminds me of God’s love and how it will never fail. I am going to quote 14 verses of it. It’s self-explanatory. I hope it shows you that there is some else in this life whose love never fails. And He truly cares about you.
Just because you don’t see Him. Doesn’t mean that He isn’t there. His works and His word speak for Him. They tell us He loves and cares too much about us.
Psalms 136: God’s Love Never Fails.
1. Praise the Lord God. He is good. God’s love never fails.
2. Praise the God of all gods. God’s love never fails.
3. Praise the Lord of lords. God’s love never fails.
4. Only God works great miracles. God’s love never fails.
5. With wisdom, He made the sky. God’s love never fails.
6. TheLord stretched the earth over the ocean. God’s love never fails.
7. He made the lights in the sky. God’s love never fails.
8. He lets the sun rule each day. God’s love never fails.
9. He lets the moon and the stars rule each night. God’s love never fails.
10. God struck down the first borns in every Egyptian family. God’s love never fails.
11. He rescued Israel from Egypt. God’s love never fails.
12. God used His great strength and His powerful arm. God’s love never fails.
13. He split the Red Sea apart. God’s love never fails.
14. The Lord brought Israel safely through the sea. God’s love never fails.
Truly, our God is concerned about us. And His Love never fails. He can go to great lengths to ensure we are okay. Just look at the earth He created for us. It has everything we need. Everything carefully thought of and planned.
He also let His only Son go through so much pain so that we can be able to relate closely to Him.
So as we celebrate and appreciate those who are our loved ones this weekend. Let’s also remember to appreciate our God. Because God’s love never fails.